Omaha local wedding message board: OmahaWeddingForum.com

Powered by phpBB Group.
Designed by .

:   Affordable photobooth for any event!

Last visit was: January 04, 2013, 06:26:38 PM It is currently January 04, 2013, 06:26:38 PM

[ 1 post ] 
Help with ceremony locations! 

Post Help with ceremony locations!
Hi Tracey!

My fiance and I live in Kansas City, but I am originally from Omaha so we will have our wedding there! My "home church" is booked for the month we are looking at, so I am stuck on where we can have a wedding as we are non-members AND live out of town. It is important for us to get married in a church, so we are not looking at any outside venues (also we are looking at a late fall wedding in 2011, so the Omaha weather makes me nervous!). We both aren't Catholic, so that suggestion would also be out. We won't be relocating to Omaha, so we want to make it very clear to the church we do get married at that we aren't going to be joining their membership. We will be commuting to Omaha quite a bit so meeting with someone for premarital counseling, sessions, etc would not be an issue. I was hoping someoen out there could help me! Do you (or anyone) have any suggestions?? THANKS!

December 02, 2010, 06:38:27 PM Profile
 [ 1 post ]