Omaha local wedding message board: OmahaWeddingForum.com

Powered by phpBB Group.
Designed by .

:   Affordable photobooth for any event!

Last visit was: January 02, 2013, 07:29:23 AM It is currently January 02, 2013, 07:29:23 AM

[ 1 post ] 
making your own photo presentation 

Post making your own photo presentation
In case you are thinking about doing this but don't want to spend a lot on the software or having someone else do it...I used Photo Story 3 for windows. The software is free to download (just google it), and you can do all the basic things you want--add transitions and music, etc. I just put in a bunch of pictures of Josh growing up, then me growing up, then the two of us together. It was pretty easy and didn't take very long. I was very pleased with the results, especially considering it was free! The only thing--I'm not sure if you can burn it directly from the program to DVD (I'm sure there's some way you can do it if you already have DVD-burning software). I just saved mine as a .wmv file and hooked my computer up to a projector at the reception.

July 25, 2008, 10:29:44 PM Profile
 [ 1 post ]