Omaha local wedding message board: OmahaWeddingForum.com

Powered by phpBB Group.
Designed by .

:   Affordable photobooth for any event!

Last visit was: January 02, 2013, 07:14:27 AM It is currently January 02, 2013, 07:14:27 AM

[ 2 posts ] 
Vendor Review - Cake (La Charlotte) 

Post Vendor Review - Cake (La Charlotte)
We hired Michaela Hug-Nelsen from La Charlotte () to do our cake, and we had a lot of it! Michaela was a dream to work with. She's so creative that I really felt like the the sky was the limit.

We had a 3-tiered basket weave cake with fresh fall flowers. It was beautiful. My husband is a big fan of boating, and we wanted to incorporate that into the groom's cake. Michaela took a half sheet cake and created a frosted lake - we provided a toy boat and a bride and groom skiing behind. On top of that, I had her make a birthday cake for my husband (we were married on his bday). Everything tasted as good as it looked. I will definately be hiring Michaela for birthdays and other special occasions.

Last edited by eeh on January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM, edited 1 time in total.

October 21, 2005, 04:17:56 AM Profile

Post Re: Vendor Review - Cake (La Charlotte)
It's a good choice for Michaela Hug-Nelsen. She is a true artist when it comes baking wedding cakes. One of my friends actually told me how Michaela creates cakes wonderfully.

July 22, 2010, 05:19:19 PM Profile
 [ 2 posts ]